Corridor Wide Resources
- Amana Heritage Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving Amana's past and cultural heritage for the community.
- Eastern Iowa Pond Society Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Club Koi and/or goldfish pond design and care. Information about membership, meetings, and events on website. Membership cover Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area.
- Filipino-American Association of Iowa is a non-union, non-partisan, non-sectarian, non-political and non-profit association. It exists to promote and enhance cultural and heritage awareness of the Philippines among Iowans; to promote closer fellowship between Filipinos and Americans; to welcome Filipinos and Filipino-Americans to the community; to aid members in time of need; and to extend charitable and humanitarian assistance to the community and to the Philippines.
- First Friday Breakfast Club (FFBC) is an educational, non-profit corporation for gay men who gather on the first Friday of every month to provide mutual support, to be educated on community affairs, and to further educate community opinion leaders with more positive images of gay men. It is the largest breakfast club in the state of Iowa.
- Friendship Force Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Club Promotes world peace and understanding by creating an environment where individual friendships can be established across the barriers that separate people. With more than 375 clubs worldwide.
- Friends of India was created in order to cherish the Indian heritage as well as to sustain and share their unique cultural identity. By the way of this forum people can get together, exchange views and participate in various activities of the association.
- Hawkeye Area Grand Gaelic Isles Society is a not-for-profit organization which began in 1991 when a group of people decided there was a need for a focus on Scottish culture in the Cedar Rapids-Iowa City area of Eastern Iowa. Some were Scottish, some were of Scottish descent, and some were interested in various areas of Scottish culture, but all wanted to have fun and enjoy each other's company. We call them "Our Founders".
- ImpactCR! is a Chamber group that combines the energy and coordinates the strategic visions of both Access Iowa and the Next Generation Commission by, connecting, engaging and empowering young talent in the Cedar Rapids area to ensure the long term advancement of the community.
- Iowa Welsh Society serves to advance the culture of the Welsh and Welsh-Americans living in Iowa.
- Japan America Society of Iowa JASI is a not-for-profit 501C3 organization and non-political voluntary association whose purpose is to promote friendly international relations, cultural activities of interest to members, and mutual understanding between the peoples of the United States and Japan.
- Los Amigos Club, Phone 319-362-7606
- MOMS Club of Cedar Rapids with more than 2,000 chapters, that includes not only at-home mothers, but also those who have home-based businesses and those who work part-time, but are home during the day with their children. Members are able to connect with other moms and share support and friendship, while their children play together and learn socialization skills.
- MOMS Club of Marion a local support group for mothers who stay at home with their children during the day (including those who work part-time, have home-based businesses, or work the second or third shift). All activities are scheduled during the day - the time when at-home moms need support the most! Your children are always included.
- Muslim American Society Iowa Chapter is a charitable, religious, social, cultural, and educational, not-for-profit organization. It is a pioneering Islamic organization, an Islamic revival, and reform movement that uplifts the individual, family, and society.
- National Association of Black Engineers Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Chapter Works to increase the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.
- St Patrick’s Day Parade Society SaPaDaPaSo meets once a month on the 17th from September through May to organize parade and other cultural activities.
- Sierra Club Cedar Wapsie Group
- Sierra Club Iowa City Group works to protect communities, wild places, and the planet itself. They are the oldest, largest, and most influential grassroots environmental organization in the United States.
- Women for Peace They are determined to promote PEACE, kindness and tolerance instead of war, danger, and revenge.
- Young Parents Network is dedicated to the prevention of adolescent pregnancy and building successful families. YPN focuses on the development of four basic life skills: personal accountability, decision making, communication, goal setting
- United Nations Association Iowa Chapter cover various aspects of the United Nations and global issues such as peacekeeping, human rights, and humanitarian activities.
- The University Club Activities for Iowa City women and those interested in the U of I welcomes members to participate in a variety of interest groups.
Make Findit! Suggestionsindicates Diversity Focus Sponsor Organization
indicates a rich resource of many other links.