On demand Diversity and Inclusion Training provides participants with knowledge and understanding of concepts surrounding diversity. Participants engage in a variety of learning exercises that explore the impact our unique cultures have on our interactions with others. Participants leave with the confidence to engage in meaningful conversations and the skills to resolve conflicts around diversity issues.
- 8 - 2 hour modules that build upon each other
- For businesses, corporations, non-profit and community groups
Participants that complete training will receive the Diversity Focus Diversity & Inclusion Certification.
- Module 1 Case for Diversity
- Module 2 What is Diversity, Really?
- Module 3 Awareness Building
- Module 4 Understanding Cultural Competency
- Module 5 Creating Inclusive Environments
- Module 6 Respecting Individual Differences
- Module 7 Valuing Generations
- Module 8 Putting it All Together - Program Completion & Certification
Human Resource Professionals: Get Credit!
Diversity Focus’ Diversity & Inclusion Training is pre-approved as 15.5 credit hours towards re-certification for Society for Human Resource (SHRM) for PHR, SPHR and GPHR certifications.
"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program.
It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit."
Registration is required. Click here to learn more or to request diversity training.