- Civil Rights Commission-Cedar Rapids assists the public with local issues of discrimination in housing, credit, education, public accommodations and employment.
- Iowa City Human Rights works closely with citizen members of the Iowa City Human Rights Commission to provide public outreach. The Human Rights Commission, through its educational efforts, furthers its goal of eradicating discrimination.
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission enforces state and federal statutes that prohibit discrimination in employment, public accommodations, housing, education and credit by investigating and litigating civil rights complaints.
- League of Women Voters - Iowa a nonpartisan political organization for women and men which encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
- NAACP ensures the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.
Make Findit! Suggestions