Child Care Services
- ARC of East Central Iowa deliver high quality programs that produce results. More importantly, they improve the quality of life for individuals and families affected by mental retardation, epilepsy, autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, ADHD, and brain injury.
- Cedar Rapids Childcare Services Google Search & Map shows the available Child Care options in the Corridor through Google Maps.
- Dept. of Human Services Child Care Financial Assistance offers tips and avenues for people looking for financial assistance pertaining to child care. They also give you contact information in case you have any questions.
- Five Seasons Day Care centers are licensed by the State of Iowa Department of Human Services. They provide child care services to people throughout Cedar Rapids.
- Head Start/Early Head Start-Linn County Kidco Head Start is a free preschool program that serves families from Linn, Benton and Marion Counties. Enrollment is based on age, income and special need. Children must be three or four years old on or before September 1st. Four-year-olds are given priority at most centers.
- Iowa City Childcare Services Google Search & Map offers many locations of child care throughout the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor through Google Maps.
- Linn County Child Development Center is a full-day early childhood program based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, for children from 3 to 5 years of age. The center’s primary mission is to offer high quality child development service to families with low incomes and to children with special needs, so parents can hold employment or participate in college or job training.
- St. Paul's Preschool Early Childhood Programs provide quality childcare for preschool age children in recognition of parents' need for personal time.
- University of Iowa Wildlife Camps MacBridge Nature Recreation Area Wildlife camps for students who have completed 1st through 11th grades.
- Waypoint Child Care Waypoint serves children between the ages of six weeks and five years. The programs also provides care to children age 6 - 12 during school breaks - including full-time care during the summer.
- YMCA Camp Wapsie Summer Camp YMCA Camp Wapsie is accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA), serving boys and girls, ages of 6-18 in our summer resident and day camp program and campers of all ages throughout our year round retreat and family camp programs.
Make Findit! Suggestions